Thank you for choosing Champion Sports Medicine to help you with your recovery process! Here are a few things you should know to prepare for your first visit.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Prescription for physical therapy from doctor’s office. Your physician’s office may have faxed the information to the center ahead of time. Please call to confirm.
- New patient paperwork
Your first visit will include an initial evaluation of your condition/injury to determine your range of motion, pain level and severity of injury. After your evaluation, our physical therapists will create a plan of care that is specific to you and your overall healing goals. If you have questions at any stage of your physical therapy sessions, please don’t hesitate to ask! Our physical therapists are friendly and want to help you take ownership of your healing process.
We do ask that if you are seeking treatment for a hip, knee or shoulder injury, please refrain from wearing restrictive clothing as it inhibits our physical therapist’s ability to fully assess your range of motion.
Insurance Networks and Affiliations:
- Align Networks
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- City of Montgomery
- Direct Pay
- HealthSpring of Alabama
- Millennium Risk Managers
- Private HealthCare Systems (PHCS)
- UnitedHealthCare Medicare Solutions
- Viva Health
- Workers’ Compensation