Therapy focused on you
If you are dealing with a recent injury, recovering from surgery or experiencing chronic pain, our Champion Sports Medicine team can help you heal, regain strength, mobility and reduce pain. We provide a patient care experience that promotes healing and recovering in a compassionate environment.
Our goal is to help you feel better physically while making sure you’re comfortable and an active partner throughout your physical therapy treatment. Our experienced clinical team will work diligently to get to the core of your injury or condition to help you recover and stay healthy.
Physical therapy can be used to treat many conditions, including:
- Back and neck pain
- Body misalignments (scoliosis)/spinal dysfunctions
- Chronic pain/fibromyalgia
- Muscle, myofascial and joint pain
- Orthopedic injuries
- Pre- and post-operative conditions
- Recovery and Reconditioning
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Sports-related injuries
- Weakness or loss of motion
- Work-related injuries